- All new hires are going to the CRJ and E175
- CRJ2, CRJ7, CRJ9, E175 aircraft currently operated for Delta.
- CRJ2, CRJ7, and E175 aircraft currently operated for United.
- E175 currently being operated for Alaska.
- CRJ Junior Domicile is DTW then ORD, ERJ Junior Domicile is ORD
- SkyWest was founded in 1972 and is the only US regional airline with a non-unionized pilot group.
- New pay package ratified and in effect 11/1/2018 through 2022
- Company will pay $70 toward each required medical and has a $200/year uniform allotment
- SkyWest to own and operate 20 E175’s for American with the first 10 aircraft arriving in 2020 and the last 10 by the end of 2021
- OO is IATA code: OO (letters, not numbers); ICAO code: SKW
- ATC callsign: "SkyWest"
- This page last updated: January 4, 2021 (Hiring)
Trending from the Forum
In Envoy Airlines
physical quality, what would that be? ...Replies: 6798 | Views: 3210322
In Mesa Airlines
After reading most of this, it appears that JO could merely being setting Mesa up for a sale, to eit ...Replies: 6898 | Views: 1865285
(Click and drag the sliders)
Pilot Profit Share Payout Program for all pilots, paid bi-annually. Additional Operational Performance Bonuses for pilots after 1 year at SkyWest and Financial Performance Bonuses for pilots after 2 years at SkyWest, paid quarterly.
On CRJ fleet, all soft time (vacation, sick, deadhead, min day credit, training, etc) are paid at CBR (CRJ Base Rate, aka. CRJ 200).
130% pay for awarded credit over 87 hours
Minimum daily guarantee at 4:12 hours. Duty Time Guarantee: at least one hour of pay for every two hours of Duty Time actually worked in a duty period.
Monthly minimum guarantee: 76 hours
1-2% raise each year from 2020-2022
Junior CRJ Captain hired Feb, 2018. Was awarded first upgrade award after hire. See the seniority at each location by aircraft type on www.skywest.com/pilot under the “seniority” tab.
CRJ Capt Hired Mar 2015 (DTW)
CRJ Capt Hired Dec 2014 (ORD)
E175 Capt Hired April 2015 (ORD)
4-12%* Based on years of service.
401K Matching: Yes
*based on years of service