- Formerly Via Airlines. Via Airlines was purchased by Wexford Capital with all new management and relaunched as Sterling Airways.
- Sterling Airways recently announced a Joint Venture with Alaska Seaplanes and McKinley Capital to launch the “Aleutian Airways” brand with the Saab 2000. Aleutian Airways will operated out of ANC and will provide much needed safe and reliable service throughout Alaska.
- Website: www.flysterling.com
- Currently operates EMB-145 with supplemental operations.
- All EMB-145 Pilots are home based.
- All Saab 2000 Pilots are based in ANC.
- This page last updated: August 17, 2021 (Quicktake, Pilots)
Trending from the Forum
*STANDING OVATION* *CLAPS FURIOUSLY* Its hilarious how those foreign companies relentlessly dr ...Replies: 3074 | Views: 1387972
PIC- 3000 hours total time. Preferred minimums; Saab 2000 experience.
SIC- 2000 hours total time, Preferred minimums; Saab 2000 experience.
Applicants can apply at flysterling.com/careers
CASS Participant, List at the gate
(Click and drag the sliders)
Most junior Captain hired: 8/2/2021
401K Matching: No