PilotFAR & PilotAIM now iPad native
Aviation iPhone app developer Nick Hodapp of Seattle based CoDeveloper announced the release of the iPad version of the popular PilotFAR and PilotAIM apps. PilotFAR includes ALL of CFR Title 14, CFR Title 49,Part 830 (?NTSB 830?), and applicable SFARs. PilotAIM includes the complete text and illustrations of the Airmans information manual. The ability to search, customize, bookmark, and share the entire set of FARs and AIM make these apps essential for any pilot's iPad.
- Fully offline access to the FARs you need, updated for free whenever there are updated regulations.
- Full text search. Find the regulations you'e looking for quickly by entering words or search terms.
- Formatted and optimized for the small screen. All topics are specially formatted for the iPhone / iPod Touch screen and include all text and graphics.
- FAR sections and paragraphs are nicely indented for easy reading.
- Customization. Customize the Table of Contents to include only the regulations you need.
- Bookmarks. Bookmark your most frequently accessed entries for easy access. Organize bookmarks into folders if you have a lot.
- Email entries. Are you an instructor? Send your students the FAR entries they need to brush up on.
- Cross-regulation hyperlinks. When a regulation references another, just tap to follow the link.
- Integrated with PilotAIM and PilotPCG. Regulations referenced in those products hyperlink directly to PilotFAR.
Find all of the apps by CoDeveloper in the iTunes App Store